Meckelborg Financial Group Ltd (MFG) is a full-service boutique wealth management firm providing discretionary Portfolio Management, Financial Planning and Insurance to our high net-worth families, corporations, foundations and small institutions. MFG is growing and wanting to add a qualified Financial Planner to compliment our team.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organization that continues to raise the bar and create differences in the industry? We are looking for someone who is driven, has an entrepreneurial spirit and is willing to collaborate as a team with a goal of providing the client with a delightful experience.
As a Financial Planner with MFG, you’ll be part of a team whose goal is to deliver solid financial advice and solutions to clients.
• Provide tailor-made financial planning and solutions using retirement software to existing and new clients.
• Present these plans and assist in managing client relationships with ongoing financial planning expertise and services.
• Conduct regular reviews to provide ongoing advice and identify opportunities.
• Be part of the MFG Client Experience Division with the goal of keeping our clients delighted.
What you can expect in return
• Starting salary of $80,000 per year.
• An attractive bonus structure.
• Profit sharing of the company.
• Group benefits.
• A flexible work schedule based on client preference and your own work/life balance.
Skills needed to be successful in this role
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of related experience.
• Financial Planning Designation (CFP or PFP, or equivalent)
• Completion of the CSC course or the will to complete within 6 months of hire.
• Proficiency in Financial Planning software, preferable FP Solutions.
• Networking Skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
MFG’s passion is to make our business more Simple and Easy for our team members to do their jobs and for our clients to do business with us.
At MFG, our goal is to improve the lives of our clients, our team members and our families. We aim to continually improve our business, our team and ourselves so that we can serve and preform at higher levels in all facets or our lives, both personally and professionally, creating improved quality of life for everyone we touch.